Why eat tumeric?
- Turmeric Contains Bio-active Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- It is Rich in natural anti inflammatory properties (research shows that arthritis patients have responded well to tumeric Supplementation)
- Turmeric dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity and helps to detoxify the Body
- It boosts brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, linked to improved brain function, cognitive abilities and a lower risk of brain diseases
- It may be useful in preventing and treating Alzheimer’s disease
- Turmeric may help to prevent cancer
- It aids in reducing stress and depression
- Useful for treating gastrointestinal disorders
- It may help delay ageing and fight age-related chronic disease
- It’s beneficial in maintaining a healthy heart; turmeric Leads to various improvements that should lower your risk of heart disease
- It also helps to minimise menstrual symptoms of pain, fatigue, nausea and cramps.
Need Tips on Health & Nutrition?
We are here to help! Whether you are looking for advice on nutrition, health, healing, meditation, relaxation or yoga; we are here for you. Sit & relax before class with a cup of organic tea & enjoy our holistic library. Yoga mats, cushions & chairs are provided for all classes. We are Kogarah’s newest Yoga & Meditation Centre, covering all areas of St. George including but not limited to Yoga in Kogarah, Bexley, Hurstville, Carlton, Allawah, Arncliffe, Beverley Park, Rockdale, Ramsgate, Brighton Le Sands & Rocky Point Road.
Where to find us:
52 Montgomery Street, Kogarah, NSW, 2217
Shop with us
For more wisdom & inspiration: